Dog Boarding & Pet Sitting
Professional Pet Care In Wiltshire
Dog Boarding & Pet Sitting
Whilst your dog is in my care, it will be treated as a member of my family, sleeping in its own bed which you provide and being looked after in line with Wiltshire Council's terms and conditions.
- 5* Star Rating by Wiltshire Council - LN/000009253
- No more worrying about your animal while you're on holiday
- Pick up and drop off times more convenient than boarding kennels
- Large outdoor area for play and socialisation
- Doggy daycare
- Puppy house training whilst boarding
- Puppy socialisation and basic training whilst boarding
- Dog sleeps inside the house in his own bed
Why not give us a call and we can discuss your requirements and arrange for you and your dog to come and meet us and then move onto the next stage of building a long-standing relationship for your dogs new holiday destination.
We visit your pets in their own environment. Our insurance allows us to visit as many times as you wish. We recommend one or two visits for cats; three or four visits for dogs, to include at least two walks.
- Fully insured
- Your pets are not distressed or disrupted
- Your property has that 'lived in' look. We can water plants, take in the post, switch on lights and make sure there's a pint of milk for your return
- Each pet's personal needs are considered, including special diet, medication and contact with your own vet if necessary
We don't just dog sit! We've pet sit; Horses, Donkeys, Alpacas, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Ducks, Chickens, Cats, Bantams, Budgies, Canaries, Parrots and even Macaws! - In the past.
"Doggy dilemmas is a Godsend for me and my Ted! He loves going to visit Debbie and his doggy friends and even enjoys his occasional overnight stay when we’re on holiday. It’s like he can sense when he is to visit and gets very over-excited even when I say “shall we go to Debbie’s?” he runs around like mad! When I pick him up he doesn’t want to leave! Debbie is very trustworthy and Teddy comes home another dog even with new tricks; Debbie even taught him to lay down and roll over and Teddy is not very good at listening! So came as a shock for me when Debbie showed me the tricks! I definitely would recommend Debbie at Doggy Dilemmas to care for your pup. Her home is lovely and lots of garden running around space for doggies to play!."
- Kelly & Teddy
"Thank you so much for looking after Lotty and Scally so brilliantly - they look so fantastic. We can really see they have been really loved and cared for. Hope they didn't cause you too much trouble! Once again thanks for all you have done over and above what you had to do; much appreciated."
- Becky & Kevin
"I have always found Debbie to be extremely reliable and trustworthy when looking after my animals. My dog has always been thoroughly exercised and very well cared for when with her. Debbie often puts herself out to make sure he is not left alone for too long and she always makes his well-being her first priority.
Over the last couple of years, I have found Debbie to be completely devoted to her own dogs and also to those that come under her care."
- Jo and Monty the Labrador
"There is no one I would trust more with our beloved dog than Debbie, and we have been lucky enough to be able to leave her with Debbie while away on holiday. My dog loves being with her. I cannot recommend Debbie Mackay to you too highly."
- Phil and Mabel the Airedale